Hi Everyone, it's Jackie and I'm showing you a sneak peek of two new dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs that will be available mid-July. With Graphic 45 paper collection called 'By the Sea' I thought this paper line would be a good way to show off the new Rubber Ducky (920) and Rainy Day (928).
1. Create card base from Navy cardstock. Cut 5.5"x 11" square.; fold and score in half ( 5.5 " Square card size).
2. Cut 'Set Sail' 5 1/4" square. Adhere to navy paper using Double-sided Adhesive. Cut Red paper 5" square and adhere to 'Set Sail' paper.
3. Cut 'Beachcomer' paper 4 3/4" square. Place Karen Burniston's Accordion Circle Card die in the middle. Run thru Big Shot. Adhere on red paper using pop up dots. Cut out middle shown by Karen Burniston video seen here. Flip over the circle and adhere to middle of circle.
4. Use Wendy Vecchi reinkers in the following colours Cornflower Blue and Forget-Me-Not plus Tim Holtz's Silver Mixative onto Ranger Teflon sheet. Spray with Rubbing Alcohol, so colours spread. Take white cardstock and swish thru colours as shown.5. Cut out bubbles using Blue Velvet Sheet and adhere them to the colour background as shown. Place in Damask embossing folder and run thru Big Shot machine. Cut out circle using largest die from Accordion Circle Card. Adhere using pop up dots. Sponge blue ink on top of the embossed areas and sponge black ink along the edges.
6. Cut Rubber Ducky and his wing out using Yellow Velvet paper, cut eye out using Black Velvet Sheets. Cut beak out using Orange paper. Sponge Diarylide Yellow, Orange and Red Iron Oxide PanPastel to add more dimension as shown.
7. Apply Double-sided Adhesive to white paper, cut umbrella using the umbrella die from the set called 'Rainy Day' (928). Apply Sky and Blue Purple Silk Microfine Glitter alternating between colors. Cut out handle using Black Velvet Sheets from the set called 'Rainy Day'.
8. Cut out boots using Yellow Velvet Sheets from the set called 'Rainy Day'. Cut the overlay using Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz from the set called 'Rainy Day'.
9. Cut bubbles using the newest Light Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and apply them using a Quickie Glue Pen. Cut out 'Hello' from the die called Hello Stand Up Helper using Light Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz, apply as shown.
10. Take Glitter Icicles (sku 7064) and colour them using Tombow Markers 371 and 397 for waves. Apply them on the bottom of card as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock; Midnight Muse, Shimmery White, Only Orange- Stampin'Up,
Other; Tombow Markers -371, 397, 380.5- Red Iron Oxide, 250.5 Diarylide Yellow, 280.5 Orange PanPastels, Big Shot machine (Ellison/Sizzix);
Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks by Tim Holtz