1. Create card base from purple card stock. Cut 7"x 10" rectangle; score and fold in half.
2. Cut purple paper from 'NutCracker Sweet'
4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Adhere to purple base.
3. Cut stripe paper 4 1/2"x 6 1/2" and adhere on slant. Cut red word paper 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" and adhere on slant as shown.
4. Adhere 'Christmas' chipboard on top of red paper as shown.
5. Cut 3 large Sprigs using green paper using the die called "Sprig with Berries' (765). Add smaller sprigs cut out from the new Candle die (919). Using a liquid glue and add Leaf Green Silk Microfine Glitter and Forest Glitter Microfine Glitter to add some bling.
6. Apply Double-sided Adhesive to white cardstock. Cut out 2 solid ornaments from the new Ornament set 3 (927). Apply Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Color with Tombow markers. Cut out 2 overlays from the same die set using black velvet paper. Cut out 2 bows using gold paper from the same die set. Add string by using Gold Corners & Borders straight Peel-Offs (sku 842).
7. Cut out Merry Christmas from the new die set Merry Christmas (944) using black velvet paper.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
*944 - Merry Christmas
*927 - Ornament Set 3
765 - Sprig with Berries
*919 - Candle
sku 842 - Corners & Borders Straight
406 - Black Velvet paper
502 - Double-sided Adhesive
633 - Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter
634 - Leaf Green Silk Microfine Glitter
Cardstock- purple cardstock- Stampin'Up, Nutcracker - Graphic 45
Other - Tombow Markers-725,055,062, 679, 620, 335, 371, N00
Pop up dots, Big Shot machine (Ellison/Sizzix)
* Shipping Mid-July