Hi Everyone, Jackie here and do you know it's 4 months before Christmas Eve. So I thought another Christmas card was in order, showing the Winter Birds and Holly Branch Peel-Offs.
1. Create card base from brown cardstock. Cut 7"x 10" rectangle; score and fold in half (5"x7" finished card size).
2. Cut stripe paper 4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Cut green paper 4 1/4"x 6 1/4" and adhere it using Double-sided Adhesive on a slant as shown. Cut brown script paper 4"x 6" again adhere it using Double-sided Adhesive on a slant as shown. Adhere green seam binding ribbon to the right hand corner along with bow. Adhere to brown card base using Double-sided Adhesive.
3. Place black birdhouse and black pine branch Peel-Offs onto white cardstock with Double-sided Adhesive on top. Cover peel-offs with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and polish glitter with your finger. Use a brush to brush of the excess glitter. I then colored my birdhouse and pine branch with TomBow Markers as shown in Els's video HERE.
4. Place Double-sided Adhesive onto white cardstock. Take Sprig with Berries Die and cut it out twice using the metal adapter plate to cut out intricate dies as shown by Els here
6. Cut out Merry Christmas using Merry Christmas die (745) using Black Velvet Adhesive sheet and adhere as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock and patterned papers - Early Espresso, Shimmery White - Stampin'Up!, Christmas Joy collection - FabScraps
Other- Paper trimmer, Big Shot, scoring board, Tombow Markers - 177, 192,368, 491,885, 933, 993, 992, 969, 977, N15 and N00