'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 216

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 216

It's Monday again and that means it's time for a new Mojo Monday sketch! It is my Dad's birthday on Tuesday Nov.29th which he will be a young 74 who still manages to play hockey 3 times a week. So I combined his card with Mojo Monday sketch. I started off with a finished card size of 5"x 7". I used bronze metallic paper for the base and used Stampin'Up Mocha Morning Specialty paper for the rest. Strips of paper were cut to the size of 1 1/2" x 3 1/2". I cut black flocking paper by using Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace border die and laid this on top of brown flourish paper. I add a brownish blue ribbon that I found in Michael's on top before I taped it down. I added the strips of paper using the same collection. On strip #1 I added a brown tag cut from Spellbinders Fancy Tag #1 and then added saying using Stampin'Up 'Well Scripted'. I stamped the saying using Tsukineko newest ink called Delicata 'Golden Glitz' and embossed using Glorious Gold by Stampin'Up. I cut this out using Stampin'Up scalloped circle. The second strip I stamped the dog from the set called "For Father" using Coffee Archival ink and used watercolor pencils to color the image. I cut out the image using Spellbinders 'Lacey Circles'. I cut out another circle using Spellbinders 'Beaded Circles' and using bronze metallic paper. On the third strip I cut out a flourish using Memory Box dies called 'Amira Flourish' using the black flocking paper from the same collection and top of that I cut out a mini rosette using Tim Holtz die called 'Mini Rosette'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!