'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Friday, September 27, 2013

Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps
















Well I'm back with another card for Whimsy Stamps using the cutest little bear called 'Smores Bear' by Miss Rach Digi's, which you can find here. I printed the bear out onto shimmery white paper and colored him using Prismacolor pencils. I added some white liquid applique to the marshmallow and while it was still wet I added some Sand Glitter to make it look like it was cooked.  I started off using Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used the S.E.I. collection called 'Mirelle' for the rest. I added 2 layers and for the third layer I ran it thru a Tim Holtz Texture Fades called 'Bricked & Woodgrain'. I then used some Inka Gold metallic paste to highlight the texture. I then cut out a frame using a Memory Box die called 'Palace Oval Frame' again applying some Inka Gold metallic paste to highlight the frame along with some green basic pearls. I then used a Whimsy sentiment called 'Celebration Sentiments' which I punched out using a Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch. I then cut out 4 trees using Cottage Cutz die called 'Rustic Sign & Trees' and on the trees I applied some Iridescent Glitter Paste by Viva Decor. I then added some white liquid applique to the trees to add some snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!