'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: A Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Well it's been awhile, but here I'm with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps. This week I'm showcasing Crissy's Digi's cute little dragon called 'Dragon Party' which you can find here in the store. I printed the Cute Dragon onto shimmery white paper and coloured her using Prismacolor pencils. I added some white flocking to the hat and to the puff of smoke along with glitter on her hat, balloons and her present.  I started off using Pistachio Pudding for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Basic Grey collection called 'Kioshi' for the rest. I started off using 2 layers and then cut out  a flourish by Anna Griffin called 'Cut and Emboss die A2 Flourish Scroll using a purple paper. I then added some Inka Gold 'Rose Quartz' and 'Hydrangea' to the flourish to highlight the embossed areas. I also cut out a circle using Spellbinders die called 'Nested Circles large' using some paper from the same collection. I then cut out another flourish using a Memory box die called 'Gwyneth Flourish' using light green glitter paper. I added a light green glitter ribbon which I found at Michael's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!