Here are my instructions for making this card:
1. Create card base from black cardstock. Cut 10"x 17" rectangle; score and fold in half (5"x 7" finished card size).
2. Cut blue paper 4 3/4"x 6 3/4" and then cut patterned paper 4 1/2"x 6 1/2".
3. Add dark blue border (box) using 3mm ECD Transparent Double Side Tape. Add light blue border using 6mm tape as shown. Adhere Deep Turquoise Silk Microfine Glitter and Royal Blue respectively.
4. Cut out Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz with Bamboo Trellis. Emboss using Berry Branch Embossing folder. Apply Azure and Iris StazOn ink to raised areas. Adhere using pop up dots as shown.
5. Apply lace to ECD Transparent Double Side Tape. Apply Deep Turquoise Silk Microfine Glitter. Burnish well and sweep off excess before applying Solar Gold glitter.
6. Remove lace and apply Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter. Burnish well with finger.
7. Cut out with Kimono die.
9. Apply ECD Transparent Double Side Tape onto white cardstock. Cut flowers using Crystal Flower Set 1. Apply Deep Turquoise and Solar Gold Silk Microfine Glitter. Cut small flowers out with Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz with Bunches of Flowers Die and attach as shown. Place 1 large flower in Swirly Curves Embossing Folder and highlight with Azure StazOn inkpad.
10. Adhere blue glitter dot to center of flower. Adhere blue Glitter Border to the outside of card as shown. Cut out "Happy New Year" with blue and black Velvet Sheet.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
924 - Crystal Flower Set 1
728 - Bunches of Flowers
744 - Kimono
727 - Bamboo Trellis
943 - Happy New Year
E119 - Swirly Curves Embossing Folder
E103 - Berry Branch Embossing Folder
SS 0212 - Gold Metallic Shimmer Sheetz
406 - Black Velvet Sheet
407 - Blue Velvet Sheet
505 - Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Side Tape 3mm
506 - Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Side Tape 6mm
509 - Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Side Tape 152mm
sku 7010 - Blue/Gold Glitter Borders Peel-Offs
sku 7018 - Blue/Gold Glitter Dots Peel-Offs
Cardstock and patterned paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy, Basic Black -Stampin'Up,
Asian papers- unknown.
Other- Azure, Iris StazOn ink pads- Tsukineko,
On a sad note, this is my last post for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I would really like to Thank Elizabeth Craft Designs especially Els Van de Burgt and Joset Van de Burgt for letting me design for them this past year. They are a wonderful company to work for and I love their product line.