'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

I'm back with another easy peasy Christmas card for my Design Day for Loves Rubberstamps. I started off using Early Espresso paper for my base which is a 5" x 7" finished card size. I used My Mind's Eye collection called 'Holly Jolly' for the rest of my papers. I stamped the Santa's Hat from the set called 'Dear Santa' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and coloured the hat using Prismacolor pencils and you can find the set here; http://shop.flourishes.org/Dear_Santa_p/ss208.htm. I know Laura has brought this set in and you can find it here  as well http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/  and if she doesn't have it she is super about getting it special ordered for you. I then used a 2 way glue pen and added some white flocking.
I then stamped the sentiment again using black crafter's ink and embossed using clear embossing powder. I cut out the Holly Branch by Tim Holtz using the papers from the Holly Jolly Collection and popped them up with pop dots. I cut out the pine cones from the Spellbinders 'Fall Foliage' using brown paper from the collection. I added some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon and a bow.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Jacqueline! Such pretty colors and papers! I like how you left the "naughty or nice" without a check. I would have to leave it blank too until I decided who I was sending it too - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, such a cute card with rich colors and details. I especially lie the greeting in the scroll. Is it a self confession? hehe The holly leaves bunch creates such visual interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the holly addition and the Santa hat is precious

      Delete
  4. Great Christmas card. Love the colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!