'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Shelly's Images - Time to Play Tic- Tac -Toe

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shelly's Images - Time to Play Tic- Tac -Toe










Well I'm back with another card for Shelly's Images and this time we were given this spooky grave invitation to work with. The challenge this week was to use Tic - Tac - Toe. I used Punch/die, Free (I used Bling) and ribbon on my card. So here is my card, I used basic black for the base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. 
I used some old Bo Bunny paper that I had lying around for the first and second layer. I printed the grave invitation with boo onto shimmery white paper and colored it using Prismacolor pencils. I added orange glitter to the nails as well as Lime glitter for the grass using a 2 way glue pen. I cut out a frame using orange paper and using Tim Holtz 'Vintage Cabinet along with Movers & Shapers Mini Cabinet die. I popped this up using pop up dots over my colored image. I added some orange glitter to the outside opening again using 2 way glue pen. I cut out a black fence using a Memory box die called 'Estate Fence'. I added purple and orange rhinestones as shown. I cut out the tree from a piece of paper from Carol Wilson Fine Art that I had forever. I added some Lime and Bronze glitter to give the appearance of grass and tree roots. I cut out another grave to add dimension by popping  it up. I added some flock bats using Stampin'Up 'Wicked Fun' Specialty paper. I added some halloween ribbon by Michael's. 


5 comments:

  1. Jackie...absolutely so much to see on this amazing creation. And very spooky, but in a super fun way. Thanks so much for this amazing project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! Love all the colors and so many details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, your card is beuatiful.
    So many details.
    Well done.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!