Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whimsy Inspirational Post

I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps. I'm using this really cute image called 'Basket of Bunnies' by Crissy's Armstrong. I started off using Crumb Cake as my base which is a 5"X 7" finished card size. I just bought the new paper collection by Authentique called 'Hope' and thought it would go great with the Bunnies. I added 4 layers before I cut out a frame using Spellbinders 'Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents' using 'Await' & 'Lavish' papers. I coloured the basket of bunnies using Prismacolor pencils and added some Twinkling Clouds by glitter flocking by Sparkle N Sprinkle to the tail of one of the bunnies. I added some Dazzling Rose glitter by Sparkle n Sprinkle to their noses, ears and flower centres. For the basket I used 'Liberty Blue' glitter by In the Making Enterprises. I cut this out using scissors and popped this up using pop up dots. I added some light blue pearls as shown as well as added a light blue  bow and ribbon by May Arts. I took 3 white roses by I AM ROSES and colored them using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray called 'Whale Watch Blue' and added some glitter using 'Waterfall' by Sprinkle N Sparkle. I added a couple a tags and matted them using gold paper from the same collection.                                                                              


Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So much gorgeous detail in this card, Jackie. The more you look, the more you find! The basket full of bunnies is just precious.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10