'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: A Jump on Christmas

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Jump on Christmas


I started making this card for Our Daily Bread Designs challenge but somehow the missed the deadline to upload my card. The challenge was to use any favorite ODBD stamps. I like this stamp because it coordinates with Spellbinder's Heirloom Ornament so it is easy to cut out. Let's face it I like any stamps who coordinate with Spellbinder's dies it makes me feel like I'm getting more bang for  my buck! It is a fairly simple card not a lot of detail for me. It's 5" X 7" finished card size. I used Shimmery White paper and then I used a soft gold metallic paper and ran it thru a 5" X 7" Cuttlebug folder called Brocade Window.  I applied Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to cover the raised embossed area. Inside the window I ran another piece of Shimmery White paper thru another folder called Swiss Dots. I stamped the smallest ornament from ODBD from the set called "Ornaments" using gold pigment ink and embossed using detail gold embossing powder. I used US Artquest Jewelz watercolor palette called "Duo & Interference to color the ornament. I cut & embossed using the Spellbinder's Heirloom Ornament. Punched a hole on top of the ornament and tied a bow using gold metallic ribbon from my stash. I stamped saying from the same set using black versafine and cut it out using Spellbinder's Fancy Tags #2.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!