'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 196

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mojo Monday 196


Here is my take on Mojo Monday's sketch. I used Regal Rose for a base card. I used brown polka dot paper called "Vivo" from the Kaisercraft collection called "Chanteuse". I used brown and chartreuse glitter paper cut out by Stampin'Up die called "Tasteful Trim". I used 'Fancy Fan' letterpress plate from Stampin'up, inked up the plate using Melon Mambo classic ink and ran it thru the big shot. I then cut it out using Spellbinder's Lacey Squares. I cut the paper 'Eco' from the same collection using a Spellbinder's die called Lacey Ovals. I stamped the saying from the set 'Text Objects' by Verve Stamps using black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossed using Ranger's detailed black EP. I cut a corner of the paper from the same collection called 'Marcato' and used pop dots to raise image as shown.

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!