'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: You’ve been FRAMED: a Noon Time Challenge!

Friday, February 10, 2012

You’ve been FRAMED: a Noon Time Challenge!


This time, we’re going to “frame you!” Not in a CSI way, but using a frame in some way, shape or form in your card or creation! Simply use a frame – whether it be stamped or with a die cut – on your card or creation. Just that simple!  So here is my challenge, I used a 5"x 5" square card. I started off using Crumb Cake for the base and then used Morning Mocha Specialty paper for the second layer all by Stampin'Up. I ran this embossing folder called 'Ornate Frames thru white stripe paper called 'Bride Specialty paper by Stampin'Up. I then used Crumb cake ink pad to go over the embossed image and highlight it. I stamped image from the set called 'From the desk of..' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and heat set it. I watercolored the image using Regal Rose, Always Artichoke and Pale Plum reinkers by Stampin'Up. I
 added some really small pearls by Stampin'Up for the middle. I cut this out using Spellbinder's 'Lacey Circles'. I used Sassy Pink Smooch ink by Clearsnap to color the edge. I stamped the sentiment from the set called 'With Graditute' by Flourishes using black crafters ink and clear EP by Clearsnap onto Brushed Gold paper. I punched this out using EL Success journalling punch. Added 2 gold dots Candi brads where shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!