'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Get Sketchy…. and WIN with Flourishes

Friday, July 15, 2011

Get Sketchy…. and WIN with Flourishes

  Flourishes is at again with four new releases for July. With this sketch here is my take. I used blue metallic paper for the base, added a piece red paper from Stampin'Up Nautical Expedition DSP. I put three antique brads from Stampin'Up as shown.I then layered another piece of blue paper with knots on it and adhered it to the red. I then took a piece of shimmery white paper and stamped the bold image from Cherry Blossom by Flourishes using Corn Flower and Hot Red Vivid inks by Clearsnap sometimes using 2 or 3 values of the ink. Then I took a Square Lattice Embossing Folder by Stampin'Up and ran it thru the Big Shot. I inked the edges by using Cornflower and then using Inky Blue with a touch of red. I cut out an oval using Spellbinders 'Lacey Oval' using red glitter paper. I cut out another oval using Spellbinders Classic Oval large using a piece of Shimmery White paper.
Then I stamped using another image from the same set using black Memento ink and coloring using Sakura Gelly Roll pens. I used blue and red metallic pens then using a watercoloring technique blended the two colors together.I cut out ribbon tails using  metallic blue paper from Fibermark from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!