'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 198 - CONTEST

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 198 - CONTEST

Here is my entry for Mojo Monday  #198 based on the sketch provided. I started out with Kiwi Kiss cardstock cut 5" X 7". I  cut out 2 pieces of paper from "Vita Bella" collection by the Little Yellow Bicycle Company. I used Brown Batik and Chartreuse Vintage Floral. I used a die cut to lay on top where the two pieces of paper meet. I love these colors it's really too bad they have been retired. I then used light blue glitter paper and layered another piece of paper called Blue Diamonds Motif on top. Then I used another darker blue glitter paper and again layered blue paper on top. I cut out a lime green glitter paper and attached as shown. I used Brown Batik paper and cut it out using Spellbinders Classic Inverted Scalloped Squares. On top of the brown I used blue paper which I cut it out using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares. Then I used a piece of  white paper from my stash that I had colored previously and stamped saying from Kindred Spirits by Verve Stamps using black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossing using detail black embossing powder by Ranger. Added Lime green glitter photo corners from Provo Craft. I cut the stars from Blue and Lime Green glitter paper using Spellbinders Stars and attached as shown.

Supplies:
Paper: Kiwi Kiss by Stampin'Up, Vita Bella by Little Yellow Bicycle
                           Light Blue, Dark Blue and Lime Green Glitter paper by American Crafts
Inks: Black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap
Other: Classic Inverted Scalloped Squares, Fleur de Lis Squares, Stars by Spellbinders
Photo Corners by Provo Craft, Glitter stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Kindred Spirits by Verve Stamps

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!