'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge


So here is our challenge - the first is to make certain that you do your self-examinations and schedule a physical/mammogram if you haven't done so yet this year. This first challenge is one that may save your life --- please do it!
The second is one that we can see that you are joining in and are excited to reward you with a special prize! This month Splitcoaststampers is hosting a month long series of Hope You Can Cling To challenges and asking participants to send the cards to a Cancer Center in Texas. Finished card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I started out using River Rock by Stampin'Up as the base. Then I used Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper for the second and third layers. I stamped set of leaves from the Fabulous Florets stamp set in Rose Fluid Chalk and then again using Peony Fluid Chalk on Very Vanilla paper. I cut out the leaves leaving a little halo. I popped these up using pop dots and foam tape. I stamped "Thank You" using black Versafine. I cut out the 'Thank you' using Spellbinders Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents. I cut out second frame by using the same die and using Regal Rose paper. I added on top of the florets by Prima Marketing 'Say It In Pearls'. I cut out 2 leaflets using Stampin'Up 'Little Leaves' sizzix die. Add light pink pearls as shown. I used glue gloss by Clearsnap over the leaves and flowers and sprinkled some Fairy Dust on top. I attached 3 flowers to the base of the florets as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!