'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: My Creative Time's FIRST Design Team Call!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Creative Time's FIRST Design Team Call!

My Creative Time's is having a first Design Team Call so I thought I would put my card in the mix. Here is my  finished card which is 5"x7". I started out using Stardream' metallic paper called 'Lapis Lazuli' for the base. I used S.E.I. collection called 'Moravia'. For the 2nd layer I used 'Michov' and I inked the edges using Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk. For the 3rd layer I used 'Bavory' and Copper foiled leaf which I cut them into triangles. As I attached them together I then over laid a piece of ribbon from the Ribbon Originals 'Elementary by Stampin'Up. I cut out a rectangle from the Spellbinders 'Curved Rectangles' using Copper metallic paper.I stamped the Tiger Lily by Auntie Amy's Embossing Arts Co. using black Archival ink by Ranger on shimmery white paper. Then I used US ArtQuest Stargazers Watercolor Palette to color image. I cut the image out using Spellbinders 'Label 20' and used Nautical Navy Smooch ink to color the embossed edge. I stamped sentiment from Flourishes 'Orchid' set using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and cut it out using Spellbinders 'Label 13'. Again I used Pumpkin Smooch ink to color edge. I also used Prussian Blue and Burnt Sienna Fluid Chalk to tone down the white paper.I laid this on top of Lacey Circle die cut cut from Spellbinders 'Lacey Circles' using blue paper from the same collection. I cut out different  color of leaves using Little Leaves by Stampin'Up using blue and copper metallic paper. Add 2 leaf flourishes by Jolee and 2 flowers by Prima Marketing as shown.

Supplies:
Paper; Lapis Lazuli , Copper metallic paper by Stardream, S.E.I. 'Moravia' Collection, Shimmery paper
           by Stampin'Up
Inks: Prussian Blue, Burnt Sienna Fluid Chalk, Black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap, Black Archival ink-Ranger
Stamps: Tiger Lily by Auntie Amy's Embossing Arts Co.  'Orchid' set by Flourishes
Other: Curved Rectangles, Label 20, 13, Lacey Circles by Spellbinders, Leaf Flourishes EK Success Jolee's
           Boutique, Ribbon Originals 'Elementary', Little Leaves die by Stampin'Up,
           US ArtQuest Stargazers Watercolor Palette

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful flowers! Great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! love the flowers
    Good luck on the DT call

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and card!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I like it!!! Good luck:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the orange and blue together! It is SO pretty! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is stunning. I love the colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!