'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD50)! and ODBD SLC90 Anything Goes with ODBD!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD50)! and ODBD SLC90 Anything Goes with ODBD!!

The ODBD Challenges for both Stamping in Time and ODBDSLC90 this rotation is ANYTHING GOES! The Anything Goes part means exactly that, too! Any stamps, any colors, any sketch, or any embellishments.
So here is my card for both challenges, it is a finished 6"x 6" square card. I used Crumb Cake by Stampin'Up as the base and used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas papers for the rest. I made a frame for the base of my card by using Spellbinder's Classic Scallop Oval large and then using just the Spellbinder's Classic Oval small for the smaller frame. I stamped the sentiment from the set called "Faith" by ODBD using platinum pigment ink and gold embossing powder by Clearsnap onto Very Vanilla paper. I then used white foam tips to soften the sentiment by using Olive Moss and Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap. I stamped the butterfly using black Memento ink and colored the butterfly by using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in the following colors:Rudolph's Nose Red, Peony Scarlet Red and Black Orchid. I cut it out and popped the image using foam dots. I cut out the lace by using Tim Holtz's Vintage Lace using My Mind's Eye Christmas papers. I added some vintage lace ribbon from May Arts on the left side. I also added some Cherry Cobbler Pleated Satin Ribbon to each side of the frame. Added some chipboard from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas and some Velvet Berry Picks burgundy, Velvet Red Poinsettias all from Petaloo International to complete the look. Then add some white flowers from Recollections as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie!! This card is stunning!! I love the red and the butterfly used on a Christmas card with the poinsettias is simply elegant!!
    Thank you for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, all the details and colors just make for one very striking card! Beautifully done! Wonderful scripture card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Times Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!