'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Cardabilities - Sketch # 57

Friday, June 15, 2012

Cardabilities - Sketch # 57



So here is my card for this month's sketch at Cardabilities. I started off with a 6"x 6" finished card size using purple paper by Bazzill. Then I used Wisteria Wonder by Stampin'Up for the second layer. For the third layer I used a paper called Maiposa White Butterflies gold by DCWV. I then cut out the next paper and just used the frame from the paper called Mariposa Butterflies with border by the same company.  I then punched out the 7 bases by using the punch from Stampin'Up called 'Curly Label' using various papers such as gold lustre, Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush. Then I layered with the same papers using Stampin'Up 'Postage Stamp' punch and some pieces were popped up using pop up dots. I cut out the gold butterfly from the Mariposa paper stack by DCWV and used pop up dots to pop up the image. I cut the other butterfly using 'Wonderful Wings' by Donna Salazar collection by Spellbinders with purple glitter paper. I stamped the saying 'Just Because' from the set called  by Stampin'Up and punched it out using the window punch. I took light purple metallic paper and ran it thru a Darcie folder called 'Butterfly Corner'. Popped this up using pop up dots onto a Concord Crush paper punched out using Modern label punch by Stampin'Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!