'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps - Happy Birthday!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps - Happy Birthday!


Well I'm back with another card for Loves Rubberstamps!! I made this Happy Birthday card for a really dear friend. She came to work for me and we have been friends ever since even though she has since retired. Guess what came this week my order from Loves Rubberstamps!! Yeah so I have some different stamps to show case now. Go check out Laura's store for all really cute awesome stamps she has to offer; http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/
So I started off using Early Espresso for my card base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used the newest paper line by Glitz Design called 'French Kiss' very appropriate for me because I was in France in early part of April for the 95th Anniversary of Vimy Ridge. I used Sahara Sand for the second layer and used a cuttlebug folder called 'Houndstooth'. Then I used French Kiss 'Stripe' for third layer. Then I used Pretty in Pink and then another piece of French Kiss paper called ' Labels'. I used the new stamp called 'Time in Paris' by Stamp-it Australia using platinum pigment ink by Clearsnap and embossed using black embossing powder. I then added some color by using Dewalt's Intense Watercolor pencils. I cut out the pink glitter paper by using Spellbinders 'Curved Rectangles'. The chipboard Eiffel Tower came from the Paris Chipboard by Magenta. I colored Eiffel Tower by using Tim Holtz Distress stains in the following colors; Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot. I added May Art pearls & lace ribbon on top and used another May Art pinkish/ champagne ribbon for the bow. I added pink I Am Roses. I stamped Happy Birthday from another set that Laura carries in the store called 'Celebration Mini Tickets' by Whimsy Stamps which also carries the die to cut out the tickets. I colored the tickets using Tim Holtz Distress Stains in the following colors; Torn Lipstick and Frayed Burlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!