'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragons Designs- Theme Use Red, White or Blue

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stamping Dragons Designs- Theme Use Red, White or Blue

Okay I'm back with another Stamping Dragons Designs card, this week's challenge is to use Red, White and Blue.  Here is my design, I started off using white cryogen paper as the base with a finished size of 5"x 7". I used some blue and white damask Anna Griffin paper AG1673 then laid some blue metallic paper on top. I cut three strips using red & white paper by Anna Griffin AG 1681, white cryogen and red metallic paper. I ran the white paper thru a Stampin'Up embossing folder called 'Snowburst' and ran the red metallic paper thru another embossing folder by Stampin'Up called 'Square Lattice'. I printed the Dragon called Union Jack using Very Vanilla paper and coloured the dragon using prismacolor pencils. I cut him out using 'Wonky Squares' by Spellbinders and I sponged the edge using Warm Red Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap. Then I cut out the red frame using the largest and second largest Wonky Squares. I laid this image frame on a blue metallic square that I cut out using Spellbinders 'Lacey Squares' and laid the square on a diagonal. I then used some white pleated ribbon by May Arts and then laid onto the red ribbon and then used a blue /gold bow on top of the red ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!