'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Shelly's Images - TTT Challenge Theme - Beach Theme

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shelly's Images - TTT Challenge Theme - Beach Theme

















Well I'm back with another card for Shelly's Images and this week's challenge is a Beach Theme using beach sign. We were given the option of using this image or a blank image with no writing on the sign and I chose the blank sign. I colored the image using my Prismacolor pencils.
 

So I started off using dark blue metallic paper for my base which was a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Christina Adolph's collection called 'Oceanside' for the rest. I added 3 layers and on the last layer after cutting out my scene and adhering it to a piece of chipboard. I added some Stone Effect Paste by Viva Decor to give a real sandy 3-D appearance to my scene. I then took another piece of paper from the same collection and cut out the shells to which I added some clear embossing ink to which I added some clear embossing powder, blue & gold glitter and some blue & brown mica fragments all by Stampendous on various shells from the paper. I then cut out the letters using a die-verision die called 'Peppermint' using dark blue metallic paper.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and particularly what you did with the sign post. Love the textures and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!