'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: My Nephew's Confirmation

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Nephew's Confirmation

My nephew Zachary was confirmed on my late husband's birthday. Of course I could not find any Confirmation cards so I made my own (but who needs cards anyway when you make your own). I started out with brown cardstock, green Fibermark paper that I found in my stash plus Basic Grey 'Capella' paper. Used a ruffle green ribbon that I found at Michael's that covers where the 2 different papers meet. The crosses are from Spellbinder's Cross Collection Limited Edition. The largest one is cut out with Shimmery white cardstock. I left it in the stencil and added Clearsnap Olive Pastel fluid chalk to ink the raised areas. Then cut out the 2nd cross using another Basic Grey 'Capella' paper adding to the first by using dimensionals. Found the sayings on line and printed them off the computer on to Shimmery White cardstock. Then added a mat around the white cardstock.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Shimmery  White, Early Expresso from Stampin 'Up
                  Green Paper  from Fibermark
                  Capella from Basic Grey
Ink: Olive Green Fluid Chalk from Clearsnap
Ribbon: Michael's
Others:   Spellbinder Cross Collection, Stampin'Up dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!