'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Merry Christmas

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Merry Christmas

Here is my rendition. I used Night of Navy cardstock as a base, followed by Cajun Craze. I used Blue Awning Zinnia Swirl paper from K & Company. Placed Clearsnap Design adhesive leaves over the K & Company then used a rust glitter from In The Making Enterprises to cover the adhesive. I used "Christmas Ornaments" by Justrite stamps. I stamped ornaments with gold pigment inkpad and embossed with Stampin'Up Glory Gold embossing powder. I cut out the ornaments leaving a little halo and attached them to Night of Navy cardstock again cutting it out leaving a little halo. Punch a little hole at the top of the ornament an attached copper peel offs by Magenta. At the top of the ornament is a bow that used copper cording that retired from Stampin'Up. Stamped word from "Christmas Nested Frames" from JustRite Stampers using gold pigment ink and embossed with gold EP on Night of Navy cardstock. Punched word out using large oval from Stampin'Up and punched a frame out using an EK success punch using Cajun Craze cardstock. On the left side I used Victorian Crochet trim from Stampin'Up and overlayed a gold trim from Michael's in my ribbon stash.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty ornaments! I love all the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to make a Christmas card with these colors -- this turned out so pretty! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!