'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Sister's Birthday Card

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sister's Birthday Card

Here is my sister's card her birthday was November 4th. Anyways I started out with a 5 3/4 square metallic pink cardstock, layered with Bo Bunny Plum Dot paper then added another layer with Basic Grey 'Eva'.
I used the stamp from The Stamp Barn using Memento Black ink and colored image using my Copic markers. I cut it out leaving a halo around it. I wrapped ribbon around the 2 corners before attaching to the pink cardstock. I stamped Birthday wishes in pigment ink and use iridescent ice to add some bling. I cut 2 flourishes out from Sizzix with Be Creative tape adhered to chipboard then covered the chipboard with a pink glitter and light green glitter. Punched out saying using Decorative label punch. To create the mat I punch out 2 labels using the decorative label punch. Cutting 1 lengthwise and 1 widthwise and place it around my label. Applied 2 basic pearls to the label.

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Pink Metalllic from Michael's, Bo Bunny Plum Dot, Basic Grey 'Eva'
Ink: Pink Pigment ink from Clearsnap
Ribbon: 3/8" Pretty in Pink taffeta from Stampin'Up
Other: Flourishes from Sizzix, Be Creative Tape, pink glitter, light green glitter from In The Making
             pink pearls, decorative label punch from Stampin'Up, chipboard, iridescent ice from Stampin'up
Stamps: Lily frame FRA 036 from Stamp Barn, Sincere Salutations from Stampin'Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!