'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: The Beauty Of Winter -

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Beauty Of Winter -


This month the challenge is The Beauty Of Winter.  I know not everyone celebrates Christmas.  So it is open to a holiday or winter themed creation. So here is my card for this challenge, it is another 5"x 7" card. I used Baja Breeze as the base and used Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade for the the second and third layers.I added some Delphinium grosgrain ribbon by Stampin'Up before applying to the base card.I used the winter scene from the set called 'Christmas Postcard' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and gold EP. Then I colored the image using my new favorites from Lindy's Stamp Gang called Magicals. I then added some bling in the way of glitter using a 2-way glue pen and some warm highlights Glitter Ritz by In The Making Enterprises. I cut out an oval using Heartfelt Creations Oval die by Spellbinders using purple metallic paper then added some Blue Liberty Glitter by In The Making Enterprises using a 2 way glue pen. I cut out an elegant scrollwork by Memory Box Dies using purple metallic paper and adding some purple pearls by the dollar store. I added a Bo Bunny flower and a brad for the center for the right corner. I stamped sentiment from the set called 'Sentimental Christmas' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and gold EP and shimmery white paper. I punched this out using Stampin'Up Scallop Oval and the Large Oval which I punched out of Bo Bunny paper.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! It's a gorgeous winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've gone with beautiful blues and your winter scene is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!