'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Timeless Tuesday #149

Monday, December 26, 2011

Timeless Tuesday #149

This is a belated a Very Merry Christmas and All the Best in 2012 which I promptly forgot to post.I hope Santa was good and that you got to celebrate Christmas with Friends and Family.
Beate, gave us this challenge to creating a Telescoping image card which Flourishes stamps are perfect for this technique. I started off with a 5"x 7" card size. I used purple metallic paper for the base then I added Snowy Serenade 'Overture' by BoBuny for the second layer. I then layered 2 pieces of paper from my stash for the third layer. I then cut out 'Lattice Rectangle' by Spellbinders using gold glitter paper and then I used a piece of shimmery white paper a ran it thru the embossing folder 'Square Lattice' by Stampin'Up and attached this to the back of the gold lattice rectangle. I cut out Italian Flourish using Cheery Lynn Designs using purple metallic paper then applied Liberty Blue Glitter Ritz by using a 2 way glue pen.I stamped the Zinnias by Flourishes threes time using black crafter's ink and black embossing powder by Clearsnap. I colored the image using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in the following colors: Red Hot Poker, Frosty Forest, Pretty in Pink, Frosted Purple, Voodoo Violet and Sweet Violet. I cut out the 3 images using Spellbinders 'Dahlia' die using the largest, second largest and third largest die. Each Zinnia was popped up using pop up dots. I added purple pearls where shown. I stamped the sentiment using set by Flourishes called "Spring Bouquet". I cut out the mat using a cuttlebug Folder called 'Fanciful Labels' and then traced the inside so I knew what kind of sentiment would fit inside.

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline, your card turned out great. I love the shapes and image you picked. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!