'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: "LET IT SNOW" - Unity Stamp Company Challenge

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"LET IT SNOW" - Unity Stamp Company Challenge

Now for this November Challenge.for Unity Stamp Company
"LET IT SNOW"
you are to make a card, layout, or project thinking about
snow, snowmen, snowflakes, christmas trees.. anything to do about this coming winter season. 
I started out using light gold metallic paper by Stardream and cut it down to 5"x 7". My second layer was a piece of paper cut down to 4 3/4"X
6 3/4" by BoBunny called 'Snowy Serenade Overture'. I then cut a piece of paper from Penny Black called Flower Foil White and ran it thru a Cuttlebug folder called 'Brocade'. I sponged on Berrylicious Fluid Chalk on top and then painted Champagne mist shimmer paint by Stampin'Up over top.Laid this over top of the stamped image and added Gold netting by May Arts and gold ribbon by Michael's before applying to the background paper. I stamped 'Harmonious Sprig' by Unity Stamps Company on shimmery white paper by Stampin'Up using Memento ink and colored it using watercolor pencils. Added Moss Green, Chartreuse and Cinnamon Glitter Ritz to the pine cones by In The Making Enterprises. I re-stamped 'Season's Greeting' from the same stamp by masking of the sides by using Scotch Tape and using Berrylicious Fluid Chalk. I cut it out using EK Success 'Journalling Punch' and then punched out 2 light gold glitter paper. I cut 1 tag in half lengthwise and the other tag was cut vertically and that is how I layered the glitter paper on the tag. I inked the edges using the same ink and added some basic pearls by Stampin'Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!