'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: #54 Card Challenge - Anything Goes so long as it's Festive!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

#54 Card Challenge - Anything Goes so long as it's Festive!



I'm back with another card for Whimsy Stamps Card Challenge for the month of December. This monthly challenge is Anything Goes so long as it's Festive!
I started off using blue metallic paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Bo Bunny's newest release called 'Powder Mountain' for the rest. I added 2  layers before cutting out the Snowflakes on the bottom right hand corner on the  third layer called 'Powder Mountain Home'. I double popped this using pop up dots to add dimension.  I then used this cutie bear image from Kathryn Stamp Art Design and colored him using Prismacolor pencils. I added some 'Shaved Ice' for his wings by Stampendous and red glitter for the berries on the holly. I made a frame using Spellbinders 'Label 27 with dark blue paper and Decorative Label 27' using the snowflake paper and I tucked this under the raised layer. I added some blue ribbon by May Arts and a layered chipboard piece from the same paper collection.





Our Prize this week is

Don't forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! Please Remember No more than 3 entries per challenge and all we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I bet it is so pretty in person with all that glittery snow on there! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!