'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Shelly's Images - One Last Stop

Friday, December 7, 2012

Shelly's Images - One Last Stop
















Well I'm back with another card for Shelly's images using this awesome image seen here; 
I started off using dark metallic paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. Then I used Bo Bunny's newest collection called 'Powder Mountain' for the rest. I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils and then used a Marvy snow writer to add dimension to his hat, fur on his coat and pants and to the little bunny. I then cut out a frame using Spellbinders 'Romantic Rectangles' using dark blue paper from the collection. I used a chipboard piece from Kaisercraft and used Tim Holtz distress stain in Chipped Sapphire to color it. I had these snowflakes on acetate in my stash so I used them on top of the wooden snowflake aw well as the jewelled snowflake in the left hand corner. I found these at Michael's. I added some ribbon along with jewel pin plus another little snowflake and the sentiment came from the Bo Bunny collection called 'Layered Chipboard.

3 comments:

  1. I just love it Jackie. So very, very pretty. All of the details to the digi stamp are just perfect. And then the snowflakes, sentiment, ribbon, and other embellishments just finish it all off perfectly. Just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jackie, I love it,
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the beautiful snowflakes

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!